The Website is provided on an “AS IS,” “as available” basis. Neither Convenient Capes Outerwear nor its affiliates, subsidiaries, of designees nor each of their respective officers, directors, employees, agents, third party content providers, designers, contractors, distributors, merchants, sponsors, licensors, or the like (collectively “affiliates”) warrant that use of the Website will be uninterrupted or error-free.
- The use or the inability to use the Website, including but not limited to reliance by a user on any information obtained on the Website or that result from mistakes, omissions, interruptions, deletion of files of email errors, defects, viruses, delays in operation or transmission,
- Any failure of performance, whether resulting from acts of God, communications failure, theft, destruction or unauthorized access to Convenient Capes Outerwear records, programs or services,
- Any defect in goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained from a user or a third-party service provider through the Website,
Unauthorized access by Third Parties to data or private information of any user, or
- Statements or conduct of any user of the Website.
- Because some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages in such state’s liability is limited to the fullest extent permitted by law.
The section headings used in these Terms and Conditions of Use are for convenience only and do not form a part of these Terms and Conditions of Use and no construction or inference shall be derived from them.
We may take any of the following actions at our sole discretion at any time and for any reason without giving you any prior notice:
Change, suspend, or discontinue all or any part of our Services,
Limit or delete your accounts and all related information and files in your account,
Establish general practices and limits concerning use of our Website.
You must use this Website solely for your own personal or internal purposes.
Unauthorized access to our Website is a breach of these Terms and a violation of the law. You agree not to access our Website by any means other than through the interface that is provided by Convenient Capes Outerwear for use in accessing our Website. You agree not to use any automated means, including, without limitation, agents, robots, scripts, or spiders, to access, monitor, or copy any part of our Website, except those automated means that we have approved in advance in writing.
You hereby agree to provide Convenient Capes Outerwear with true, accurate, current and complete information. You should update all information timely to keep it true, accurate, current and complete.
In case you got a password from us, you may not reveal it to anyone else. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your accounts and passwords. You agree to immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your passwords or accounts or any other breach of security. We will not be responsible for any loss or damage that may result if the user fails to comply with these requirements.
You hereby agree that you will not use our Website to take any of the following actions:
- Post information containing false, fraudulent, in-accurate, misleading, defamatory, or libelous content (including personal informal information),
- Violate any laws (including without limitation those governing export control, consumer protection, unfair competition, anti-discrimination or false advertising), third party rights, or our policies,
- Promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
- Publish, post, upload, email, distribute, or disseminate (collectively, Convenient Capes Outerwear) any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent, or unlawful content,
- Transmit files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage or adversely affect the operation of another person’s computer, or sites, and any software or hardware, or telecommunications equipment,
- Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying any public area within our Website,
- Interfere with or disrupt our Website, servers, or networks,
- Engage or promote in any illegal activities,
- Harvest or otherwise collect information about users, including personal information and public information without Convenient Capes Outerwear consent, or
- Otherwise create any liability for Convenient Capes Outerwear or its affiliates.
You hereby agree to indemnify and save Convenient Capes Outerwear, its affiliates, directors, officers and employees harmless, from any and all losses, claims, liabilities (including legal costs on a full indemnity basis) which may arise from such user’s use of the Website (including but not limited to the display of such user’s information on the Website) or from its breach of any of the Terms and conditions of Use of this agreement.
You hereby further agree to indemnify and save Convenient Capes Outerwear, its affiliates, directors, officers and employees harmless, from any and all losses, claims, liabilities (including legal costs on a full indemnity basis) which may arise directly or indirectly, as a result of any claims asserted by Third Party Rights claimants or other third parties relating to products offered or displayed on the Website. Each user hereby further agrees that Convenient Capes Outerwear is not responsible and shall have no liability to it, for any material posted by others, including defamatory offensive or illicit material and that the risk of damages from such material rests entirely with each user.
Convenient Capes Outerwear warrants that its products will be free from defects in materials and Convenient Capes Outerwear workmanship at the time of sale. This warranty does not cover damage of malfunctions caused by normal wear and tear, accident, abuse, neglect, improper storage or handling, misuse, vandalism, acts of god, or other causes external to the product.
Your sole and exclusive remedy, and Convenient Capes Outerwear’s sole and exclusive liability, for any breach of warranty shall be your right to return the product or receive a refund for the service under the Convenient Capes Outerwear returns and exchanges policy. In no event shall Convenient Capes Outerwear be liable for special, indirect, incidental, consequential or punitive damages, including lost profits or loss of business, even if it has been advised of the possibility of such damages, nor shall the aggregate liability of Convenient Capes Outerwear, whether in contract, warranty, tort (including negligence, whether active, passive or imputed), product relating to these terms or the purchase or use of any products or services purchased through the Website exceed the purchase price of the product or service.
If a dispute arises between you and Convenient Capes Outerwear, we shall attempt in the first instance to resolve such dispute through friendly consultation. We strongly encourage you to first contact us directly to see a resolution before you resort to other means. Accordingly, you and Convenient Capes Outerwear agree that we will resolve any claim or controversy by binding arbitration.